Welcome to the home of the ACM CCS Workshop on Security and Privacy in Smartphones and Mobile Devices (SPSM). The workshop was founded in 2011 by William Enck and Xuxian Jiang. It had six successful years running alongside ACM CCS. In 2016, the steering committee voted to merge SPSM with the ACM Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks (WiSec). Despite the focus of "networking" in the formal conference name of WiSec, the proceedings have had a steady increase of papers focusing on mobile devices and applications. The steering committee observed that there is an increasing overlap between the communities and strongly believe that both communities will benefit from the merger. The merger was announced at the 2016 SPSM workshop in Vienna, Austria.
Submit your work to ACM WiSec 2017!
- Website: http://wisec2017.ccs.neu.edu/
- Abstract submission: March 13, 2017
- Paper submission: March 20, 2017
SPSM Workshop Websites
- N. Asokan, Aalto University and University of Helsinki
- William Enck, North Carolina State University
- Xuxian Jiang, North Carolina State University
- Patrick Traynor, University of Florida